Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I need a creative writer!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Odyssey's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Hey! I'm trying to make a short film, but I cant find a script.....or write one. Can ANYBODY help me in ANY way?!?!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    335
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, just write. out of 20 bad script comes one good. there are lots and lots of ways to come up with ideas for scripts, but they don't change this ratio. you have to write 20 to find a good one. so ask again when you have 20 drafts or treatments to show. and by the way, i'm serious. :-)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Short or feature length? What kind of cast/crew do you have? What kind of locations?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why do you need a script? I have shot hundreds of rolls of Super8 never with the purpose of a movie--then I get them all transfered and I see all sorts of great stuff. Now I am sitting on three or four movies waiting to be cut. Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •